Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday

Hum dee dum.

It's Friday which, if I didn't have to work this weekend, might lead to joyous shouts. But alas, it's my weekend to work in the office, so I was off yesterday instead. What did I do? Oh it was wonderful, let me tell you! I slept late, ate a bit of brunch, emailed in my final exam, then went back to bed until 3:30pm. It was marvelous. I took the treacherous pants to the tailor, along with another pair of pants, a skirt, & a dress. $62 later, it's STILL cheaper than buying new clothes. I chuckled, because one of the pairs of pants had already been taken in a few months ago, and are again too big. Yay me!

Then, I went to the YMCA & hit the stairstepper for 30 minutes. For the record, I have done 30 minutes of stairstepping FOUR TIMES this week, plus my 45-minute Aquacise classes on M & W. Double yay me!

After the Y, I rented & watched Yours, Mine & Ours (the remake) which was cheesy-funny; and Rent, which was AWESOME!

Sunday, I'm going to a birthday party for Jon's dog, who is turning one. As Jon puts it, "he can no longer be called a puppy & he gets big boy dog food!" Yes, it's a party, for a dog. Got a problem with that? I didn't think so! Yay puppy party!

I want to go home & go to sleep. But I have errands to run after work, including another jaunt on the stairstepper.

By this time next week, I'll be north of Springfield, IL, on my way to Milwaukee. Whoo hoo!

No comments: