Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Few Bits of Randomness

Well, I got back safely, whoo hoo!

Grandpa's in the hospital, he had his 3rd open heart surgery last Tuesday, while I was stuck in Hurley. Things were okay, then Friday they were really not okay & we thought we were going to lose him; but we didn't. His vitals are a bit better & he's now stable -- critical, but stable. So send good thoughts our way.

I did a whole lot of nothin' this weekend, except homework. Yay.

I'm dog-sitting Friday. "Murphy" is an 11-month old maltese/poodle mix, lovingly referred to as a "maltepoo" (long "e" sound there).

More homework this weekend. Yay.

My little brother's b-day is today, he's . . . 21. Anyone who's known him for a long time may now commence feeling old.

Out of nowhere, I got an email from a long-lost friend. Welcome back to the world, B!

Last but not least, I have a dinner date Friday. Whoo hoo, I'm trying to have a social life!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I sometimes wonder if I'll ever have a social life. Too much work. Too much business. I need more relaxation time.

I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Robert said...

I hope everything works out okay. I completely understand about the lack of a social life. I've been catching up on B's blog as well. Thanks for the link!