Friday, April 28, 2006

Of Travels and Finals . . .

As mentioned previously, I'm headed to Bloomington. JK & I couldn't find a decent campground that allowed alcohol (& you KNOW one of the fun things about camping is being able to chill out w/a 6-pack around a campfire), and there's a high chance of rain, so we decided to grab a hotel room instead & partake of the nightlife in town. Not sure how much of a joke that will be, but it IS a college town, so I have hope. Saturday, we'll probably check out the zoo, maybe hike a trail in the state park if the weather's nice.

I had my Financial Management final last night -- I'm pretty sure that it's impossible for me to NOT get an "A" in that class, woot!

My next class, Business Economics, starts in about a week & a half. I think. Might want to check that out. Hmm.

Oh well. I have NO motivation to do anything work-related, but am trudging through data entry with the help of my new iPod. Did I mention that it rocks? Probably so, but I'll say it again. It rocks.

Later!

No comments: