Thursday, April 13, 2006

T-minus 24 hours . . .

It's early.

Today is my "lucky" day of working the 6am-2:30pm shift at work. The upside to this is the "leaving at 2:30" part, which will give me time to go home & finish packing before class.

That's right, I said "finish packing," yay!

By this time tomorrow, I'll be patiently (or impatiently, probably), waiting for AwesomeStepdad to come pick me up & take me to the airport. My flight leaves at 9:30 CST, and I couldn't be more excited! Well, I could, but my head might explode, so I'm trying to keep it in check.

The house is straightened, Mom will be checking on the feathered kids while I'm gone, all I need to do after work today is complete the packing process, go to class, and then try to get some sleep before beginning my adventure. Don't worry, I'll take pictures.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: