Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday Update

Well, if J can do "half-assed Wednesday" posts, the least I can do is throw you something -- though I don't have a ton of excitement to share right now.

I've been mega-social the last few days -- Friday I went out for a few hours w/some Zoo folks, Saturday I went out with C & M for dinner & pool. Sunday I slept late. Monday I did the happy-hour thing with some guys from work, and Tuesday night had dinner w/another friend from the Zoo. That's like four times as much socializing as I normally do. I actually have plans to do the happy-hour thing again next week -- it's kinda nice to have some folks to chill out with after a hectic day @ work.

I'm going to Bloomington, or thereabouts, this weekend. My friend JK from Northland called & said "I want to get out of Milwaukee this weekend, let's do something." After establishing that I wasn't driving 6 hours up there, and he wasn't driving 6 hours down here, we decided to meet in the middle, maybe go camping.

My major excitement for the week: I bought an iPod nano. It SERIOUSLY rocks. 'nuf said.

Okay, I have a new book calling my name (Deception Point, by Dan Brown), so I'm outta here -- take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the only dan brown novel of his 4 (or at least the 4 i know of) that i have yet to read. "DaVinci Code," "Angels and Demons," and "Digital Fortress" were all awesome so let me know how this one is!

Jess said...

Wednesday Half-Assed is the joy of my existence. Okay, maybe not, but it sure does keep the blog flowing a bit. I've had this crazy idea to start posting some old poetry, too. Maybe I'll have Wednesday Half-Assed and Poetry Fridays. It's like syndication for my blog. :o)

Did I mention how envious I am of the iPod? God, I want one.