Monday, April 17, 2006

Trip Pics

Well, I'm back -- the trip was great, flights were a piece of cake, and it was awesome to see B again -- especially since he's scheduled to head to the desert sometime next month. Speaking of, here are some pics of the aforementioned best friend:
This is the look I get upon announcing that I'm getting my camera out...
This is from downtown Raleigh...

This is as close to a smile as I got out of him...

Standing in his doorway, obviously thrilled that I'm still snapping pictures...

And, perhaps the most disturbing (especially for those of you who know him), B in uniform this morning as we said goodbye...


More later, I'm off to veg out in front of the TV.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

ain't that the truth! actually, from some of the stories he tells about his interactions with his coworkers, I sometimes think he could use a bit more muting -- but only in the workplace!

P.S. - he said to tell you & C hi, & he got an "A" on his Calc test yesterday -- guess we're good influences!

Tiffany said...

I have notice an increase in my vanity level . . .

Tiffany said...

err....noticed, that is...