Friday, July 29, 2005

Week 6.5 Update!

Okay, it's been a little busy recently -- my folks are out of town, so I've been pet-sitting for them, trying to keep up with all the critters (3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 snakes, 2 lizards, a turtle & a fish), and wasn't able to make my usual Tuesday meeting at Jenny Craig, but I made it in yesterday.

Due to the wacky schedule I've been keeping as of late, I have strayed from my meal plan -- although I've tried to balance my splurges by downsizing other meals and upsizing my activity level, but I was still worried & decided to cross my fingers for a 1 pound loss. So I stepped on the scale . . .

. . . and I couldn't believe it. 5.4 pounds! My consultant was amazed -- so was I! Whoo hoo! 16.8 pounds total, and I'm about 6 pounds from my halfway mark -- YAY!

As a reward, I'm taking myself out next weekend to buy a new outfit (aleady had to buy new bras) to wear when I go to Wisconsin for a friend's wedding. I can see it now: "Hi there, haven't seen you in over a year, yeah, I cut my hair off & dropped almost 20 pounds, how have you been?" Whoo hoo!

Me, last time anyone from school saw me!

2 comments:

Robert said...

Is this the "Army Friend" you spoke so highly of? If so, I want full details later.

Tiffany said...

oh no, Bert -- the "Navy Friend" I'm keeping for myself ;-) The folks getting married are two friends from college. But I can still share some details with ya!