Saturday, July 16, 2005

I Got Tagged

Dammit -- thanks to J, I have been officially tagged with a meme. I am elated, because it gives me something to do (other than work) while I am at work on this lovely Saturday morning at seven-freakin-ten in the morning. Here I go . . .

The Meme: What ten events would you care to witness if you could travel in time and observe them.

In no particular order, I present to you my choices...

10. The creation of the universe, however it happened
9. The beginning of life, again, however it happened
8. The Gettysburg address
7. MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech
6. The event that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs
5. The building of "the heads" at Easter Island
4. The building & subsequent rhinoplasty of the Sphinx
3. The last performance of all four Beatles
2. The 2nd Continental Congress & subsequent signing of the Declaration of Independence
1. Gandhi's civil disobedience campaign against the British in India

Yep, I think that's it. Let me know what you think!

No comments: