Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Update

So, today makes 5 weeks since my first date w/the new guy. I'm still keeping most of the details to myself (mwah hah hah) -- suffice it to say that he's pretty much everything my good friends would hope I'd find in a guy -- but here's a funny story.

New guy, who works in my department at the hospital, has earned himself the nickname "Speed," thanks to his penchant for driving various vehicles at speeds that would frighten your mother.

While out & about on a motorcycle ride Sunday, we ran into a guy that Speed is renting a house from; who had apparently heard about "the new girlfriend." Yes, he knew my name (because he'd asked about me previously), but when introduced he said, "oh, you're...Trixie, is it?" ha ha ha.

Super funny because that now makes us:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...did you figure it out yet?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Sorry, I had to!

3 comments:

Robert said...

Haha. I never even watched Speed Racer and I got the reference...

Jess said...

:o)

Eitak and Nairb said...

Well, I personally don't think he exists...I haven't seen him yet!!! Haha. Later, B