Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hanging In There

I'm still here.

Been a bit busy, as you might imagine. Grandpa's memorial went well, I managed to get through my whole 2.5 page rant, which got rave reviews -- they laughed when they were supposed to laugh & they didn't fall asleep. Things are getting back to the new version of normal.

My grown-up job office has been short staffed for the last three weeks; so that's been hectic. My Business Econ professor is ticking me off, I'm glad I only have 4 classes left.

On to the positives:
I finally broke 140. After 50 weeks, yay! I'm still hoping to hit my goal of 135 by the end of my year with Jenny Craig, although if I don't, I"ll still be good -- 40 pounds is 40 pounds!

Saw X3 on Sunday afternoon with C & M -- I liked it a lot, but be sure you stick around after the credits! Had dinner with Bert Sunday night, caught up on life & such things.

Saturday, I'm driving to Cape Girardeau for a certain someone's wedding. Since I'm only expecting to know him & the family, I'm making it a single-day trip, but it promises to be fun.

Perhaps most exciting, I have a new guy in my life. Yesterday made one month since our first date. That's all I'm saying for now, stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm glad you're doing well.

And why is it that Econ professors are the devil?!