Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Had to, You See . . .

I couldn't help it -- I had to. Didn't have a choice. It was inevitable, really.

I had to buy some new clothes.

Not much -- two blouses, and a belt.

A belt, people -- because my pants are too big for me. Losing six inches in the waist does that, you see.

Two new blouses, because I wanted them -- but more importantly, I got them at Target. I haven't been able to buy cute blouses at Target in I-don't-know-how-long.

I have Jenny Craig-ed my way out of the "plus-size" stores.

Yesterday, I found out that I have crossed the 160 lb mark -- somewhere I haven't been since my sophomore year in college.

Not only that, I'm 19.6 lbs lighter than when I started -- that's right, by next week, I expect to hit the 20lb mark.

YAY!

2 comments:

Memehunter said...

I am doing a congratulatory dance as we speak. I felt the shopping compulsion recently; bought two new sweaters for no reason other than they were on sale and dead sexy. Also, I bleached my mowhawk so I look a little bit like a skunk. Why? Why not. Let good sense wait on fun, that's what I say.

Robert said...

Yay new clothes! Congratulations on your new size! That's awesome!