Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tagged by Jess

Okay, here goes:
First, The Rules…

"The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours." Except that everyone I would tag has already BEEN tagged!

And, without further adeiu, here are my "habits"....

(1) I can't work in silence, I have to have background noise. Not just any background noise, mind you, but something that won't catch my attention too much -- for example, when studying for finals my Sophomore year of college, I played "Remember the Titans" over & over & over. Radio won't work, it's too random. I play the same CD over & over at work, to give me something to listen to while I do paperwork. I'll keep the same CD in for weeks at a time.

(2)Jess, don't feel bad -- I eat my gummies in color-coded pairs, too -- BUT I also save my favorite gummi worms (the red & white ones) for last. Best story about this is that, while driving to Northern WI with little bro, I set a R&W gummi on top of the steering wheel for like 10-15 miles while I finished the rest of the bag.

(3) I have bottles of diet soda EVERYWHERE. I cleaned out my car (not really, just threw trash away) & disposed of 4-5 bottles, in varying degrees of fullness. I hold onto them (or forget to take them out of the car), because in this weather they're almost guaranteed to be cold (albeit flat).

(4) When I take pictures, I take LOTS of pictures. Rolls & rolls, because I figure the more I take, the more likely some of them are to be good.

(5) I abuse my nails. I bite them, to the point of pain & occasional bleeding. I pick at them, & if I polish them, I pick off the polish & THEN bite them. The only things that keep me from doing this are (a) being REALLY busy or (b) having my nails professionally done, like, with acrylic -- cuz that's tough to bite, but after a few days, I'll pick at them until they come off.

That's my odd list, & like I said, I'm out of people to tag!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Apparently, the color-coded eating of gummis is not so weird. My lil' sister does it as well.

We're all original. :o)

Tiffany said...

this from the guy who takes a whole page to say "Blargh - Mark thinks there's too many of these weird blog things." -- okay, lopey, tag - you're it!