Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year!

Okay, it's been a bit, but let me catch you up on important stuff:

After 7-ish months on the Jenny Craig program, I am down 31.2 pounds! That's right, I managed to survive Christmas & New Year's and STILL lose! I've signed up for Yoga classes on Tuesdays, due to schedule changes that will keep me away from my normal Aquacise class.

I start classes next Thursday at Missouri Baptist University for my MBA.

I'm back on the dating scene (or at least trying to revive my social life) -- I have a date tomorrow night, & spent WAAAY to many nights last week out late with friends -- but got to catch up with a few who were in town for the holidays.

Those are the big updates, guess that's about it -- best wishes to all of you for a great new year!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I finally decided to buckle down and pay to attend WW meetings. I do okay on my own, but I know I could do so much better if I just got my tush in gear and found the support of the other people who attend. My goal for 2006? To lose another 50 lbs. If I lose more, fantastic, but at least 50.

And I'm buying a yoga video to help me not only get very bendy, but also to de-stress. I have too much anxiety in my life.

Oh and I also plan join the gym on campus so that I can get up early, drive to work, work out and then get ready here. It's all part of my mad plan to get myself where I want to be--physically and mentally.

I am so proud of you! You're doing so well. :o)

Tiffany said...

Rock on for you! I find that having a personal counselor at JC is very helpful -- if only because I have someone there once a week to check in with & discuss progress & challenges.

I'm proud of you, & more than happy to be in your support network!