Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!

Greetings all-
it's been a bit busy since Election Day, but I hope everyone had a safe & happy Thanksgiving. My Turkey Day started yesterday, but does not end until Sunday: one of the benefits to having step-families is the guaranteed extension of the Thanksgiving & Christmas Holidays.

Guess what?

Speed (& I) got a puppy! Here, in all his cuteness & glory (and demon-dog eyeshine), I give you . . . Pepper!

Note the nose lick, courtesy of Speed's SUPERB timing.

And, because he is a GOOD PUPPY, here is Pepper sitting:


He's little, he's cute, he LOVES this tennis-ball-dumbell-thing Speed found at PetCo:

and he's ours!

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Yay puppy! Congrats on the new addition. He's adorable.

Robert said...

I thought you might get a kick out of this...

http://www.mycomicbookcreator.com/products/speedracer/

Tiffany said...

that is FANTASTIC!

cKAja said...

that was great story. thanks